Current favorite channels on YouTube include these random bits:
- Lisa A. Romano ACoA Life Coach. Very down-to-earth person with a kind, practical approach to helping people who are co-dependent. I appreciate that she puts the content out there for free, too. Link.
- Spartan Life Coach. A straight-shooting Brit who’s absorbing to listen to, has a dry sense of humor and usually keeps it pithy. Often talks about narcissists, borderline personality disorder and other topics of interest. Link.
- Pomplamoose. There’s a weird, smooth, funny quality to her sound that I love. Link.
- Only1Noah. I could listen to his mellow, smokey voice forever. Love his “Sexy and I Know It,” especially the chorus. Link.
- Taylor Swift.Â Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know some will mock. But I like her.Â Her music is catchy, her videos are funny, and she has a pleasantly self-deprecating sense of humor. And it annoys meÂ when people mock her story-telling songs about breakups, so I feel a wee bit defiant about liking her. She seems complex and authentic. Cool.Â Link.
- Lily Allen.Â Another singer I enjoy (very NSFW, though).–Â Link.